Cook for: 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoon thai green curry paste
- 2 x 400g tins of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- tbsp brined green peppercorn, drained and rinsed
- 200g green bean, trimmed and halved
- 4 skinless chicken breast, cut into long strips
- handful basil leaves
- cooked basmati rice, to serve
Heat the oil in a medium pan, add the onion and fry for 2 minutes.
Tip in the paste and cook for a further minute.
Pour in the coconut milk, fish sauce, lime zest and juice, and peppercorns. Bring to a simmer, then add the beans and chicken.
Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Just before serving, add the basil leaves. Serve with basmati rice.