- 2 fillet steaks (available on our Valentines offer, 2 fillet steaks with a free sauce for just £12)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- A small bunch of finely chopped parsley
- 3 large red-skinned potatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- A knob of butter
- A pinch of salt
- Tip the potatoes into a pan of water, bring to the boil, simmer for 2 minutes and then drain. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the potatoes and sizzle gently for 20 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add the garlic to the pan and fry for a further minute. Finally, toss through the parsley, season with sea salt and set aside.
Meanwhile, rub the steaks with a drizzle of oil, then press in the black pepper. Heat a griddle pan until hot, and cook the steaks to your liking (2½ mins each side for medium rare, 3½ mins for medium, 4½ mins for well done).
Leave steaks to rest for 5 minutes, then top with a knob of butter and serve with the potatoes and your preferred sauce.