- 200g pasta shapes
- 150g pack purple sprouting broccoli, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- ½ teaspoon crushed red chillies
- 2 pork sausages, we recommend Hot Chorizo or Tomato & Basil flavour
- Parmesan shavings, to serve
Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta until done. Throw in the broccoli and cook for 2 minutes more. Drain, saving 1-2 tablespoons of the water.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the garlic, fennel seeds, and chillies. When they start to colour a bit, add the sausage and cook until golden and cooked through. Tip in the pasta and broccoli with the reserved water and toss. Serve hot with the Parmesan shavings.