- 2 pork chops
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 2 tablespoon yuzu juice (or 1 tbsp each lime and grapefruit juice)
- 1 tablespoon golden caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon English mustard
- Mix the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Rub a spoonful of the sauce over each pork chop. Reserve the rest to serve alongside.
Heat a griddle pan until hot and bring a pan of water to the boil. Drizzle the chops with 1 tsp of the sesame oil. Cook in the griddle pan for 5 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, cook the beans in the boiling water for 2 minutes, then drain. Heat the remaining oil in the same pan, add the beans and sesame seeds, and cook for 2 minutes.
Serve the chops with the beans, the remaining miso sauce and an extra sprinkling of sesame seeds.