- 4 lime, juice, plus zest of 1
- 1 bunch coriander, stalks and leaves chopped separately
- 1½ teaspoon sugar
- ¾ teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or rapeseed oil
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1½ teaspoon Thai curry paste
- 8 skinless chicken breast
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
In a bowl, mix the lime juice, zest, coriander stalks, sugar, fish sauce, oil, garlic, ginger and curry paste together.
Slice each chicken breasts into 4 strips length ways and coat in the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to half a day. Soak 32 wooden brochette sticks in water for at least half an hour.
Thread each strip onto a wooden skewer.
Preheat the grill or barbecue and cook the chicken for 4 – 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Arrange on a platter. Serve with a pot of sweet chilli sauce and a sprinkling of the coriander leaves.